Choronline - A transnational singing project
This communication concerns data protection legislation, in particular the EU's General Data Protection Regulation.
For sending the newsletter we use MailChimp. The following data are collected:
- Mail address
- Statistical data (opening rate, clicks)
Personal data will not be transferred to third parties.
The following rights can be exercised at any time by using the contact details given below:
- Information about your data stored with us and their processing
- Correcting incorrect personal data
- Deletion of your data stored with us
- Revocation of a granted consent
Every newsletter contains a link to unsubscribe. You can also inform us of your wish at any time by using the contact option below.
This data protection declaration can be adapted at any time to meet current legal requirements or to implement changes to our offers.
If you have any questions regarding data protection, please send us an e-mail or contact us directly: